The all new Endorphin Full sleeve is the most highly rated and reviewed triathlon wetsuit for the past 3 consecutive years. Dont just take it from us, visit the top online retailers and see what their customers are saying. You will be amazed at the performance, quality and value that the Endorphin brings to our sport.
Synergy wetsuits are designed with the highest performance in mind. There are 4 overreaching features to triathlon wetsuits that make an athlete swim faster, and they are listed here in order of importance:
1. BUOYANCY – To find the world’s most buoyant smoothskin for production of our Synergy wetsuits, we obtained samples from over 30 suppliers worldwide and cut each swatch to the exact same size. Each swatch of neoprene was placed into a tank of fresh water and weights were attached to see how much displacement each piece had before reaching neutral buoyancy. We were amazed to find that there was significant differences and we narrow down the top performers in buoyancy.
2. FLEXIBILITY – We wanted to find the most flexible smoothskin that could stretch, while still maintaining complete return, and that at the same time would flex the most with the least load. Not surprising we ended up with a very flexible rubber that had fantastic flexibility under very low load, but had no durability and very little buoyancy. We needed to find the material that “had it all.” Once we had this narrowed down, we went to the factory and negotiated Buoyancy exclusivity. We named it SyPreneTM – SuperFlex. SyPreneTM has a elasticity return rate of whopping 680%, yet is more buoyant and durable than all others tested.
3. SURFACE SMOOTHNESS – Maximum surface smoothness is derived by appyling a very high quality Nano-SCS silicone coating to the rubber during the manufacturing process. This coating creates a high level of viscosity that reduces friction through the water to a minimum. Another important feature to surface smoothness in triathlon wetsuits is reduction of seams across the torso and glide panels. Synergy wetsuits are all designed with a long glide panel without cross seams for maximum smoothness.
4. EFFECTIVE POWER OF THE STROKE – Creating an effective Power Panel on the inside, lower arm increases the distance per stroke, which increases speed. The panel is designed with both a buoyancy element as well as channel element that allows the swimmer to catch more water as he or she swims through the water. Unlike nearly every single other catch panel, the Synergy Power Panel is designed to have no negative impact during the glide phase of the stroke.
5. CENTER OF BUOYANCY – Having the correct balance in the water is extremely important to reducing drag. By making Synergy wetsuits with long, 5mm glide panels that are ergonomically designed to buoyee your torso, hips and thighs. The lower legs and upper torso are left with slightly less buoyancy to insure perfect natural balance.
Other important features that you will find in Synergy wetsuits are unsurpassed durability, adjustability, and extremely low drag; form correcting panels (bio-align); balancing panels that assist your body’s proper position in the surf (AquaLift); the most powerful and effective forearm grip panel of any wetsuit available (Power Max panels); and an ergonomic heel cut, for easy entry and speedy exit of the suit. The inside lining is made from Super Stretch 4- way multi-stretch Lycra that maximizes flexibility, yet minimizes water absorption.
AeroDome AquaLift Panel: This panel is only available in the Hybrid. It is made from a 1mm inner neoprene layer that is lined with 4-way Super Stretch lycra, a 3mm ultra light and perforated neoprene base in the middle, a 1mm inner neoprene layer, and a 1mm smooth skin outer layer that is infused with Nano-SCS Silicone for extreme smoothness. This sandwiched combination of multiple rubbers, is the foundation for the AeroDome AquaLift Panel and increases buoyancy by a whopping 18% over standard SmoothSkin neoprene.
HiFlex Panel: These panels are available on all full sleeve Synergy wetsuits. They are made from a new generation of rubber that is super strong and durable, which has allowed for utilizing extremely stretchy lycra. This translates into the most flexible smooth skin made to date.
Power Max Panel: The only legal forearm grabber that has been proven to be effective. It is made from a 3mm thick neoprene “buoyancy-pad”, sewn into the Power Panel and layered with silicone lines in vertical direction. Unlike all other wetsuit brands, this panel has no resistance during the glide phase, but literally grabs the water during the stroke and propels you forward. Other brands grabbers have miniscule to no effect and most have a negative effect. The main problem with other brands is that their grabber creates resistance during the entry and glide phase of the stroke and thus eliminates any benefit that might have come from it. The negative effect is when the grabber lines are horizontal, which basically channels the water away from the forearm instead of grabbing it.
BioAlign Panel: One of the biggest issues with novice swimmers is “snaking” during the swim. Snaking happens when the arm stroke is off balance and the hip shoots out to balance the body. By utilizing less flexible panels around the spine and hip, the body is aligned better during the swim and this equates into a faster swim.
SmoothSkin Neck Panel: The neck on Synergy wetsuits is positioned much lower than on standard triathlon wetsuits. This is successfully done by creating a soft, super flexible, dual-sided-smooth skin to effectively create a seal. Positioning this in the front right above the collarbone greatly reduces the chances of chafing.
Highly Adjustable: The neck velcro closure has a shape that allows for great adjustability. We use only the best Aqua-Velcro, which means that it will not come apart during the swim.
Heel Speed-Cut: The ankle of the suit is cut diagonally, to insure a bigger opening, while maintaining full integrity of flotation. This allows for both easy entry and exit.
Aqua Lining: The inside lining is almost as important as the SmoothSkin surface. It is the lining that determines how flexible or rigid the rubber is. By using 4-way SuperStretch lycra in the HiFlex panels, we obtain unparalleled flexibility; and by using 2-way stretch lycra in the BioAlign panels, we create the less flexible panels that help align the body. All of the lining is made from Aqua-Lycra, which insures just the right amount of water absorption. This feature is important to your comfort during the swim, as well as to the speed of exiting the suit.
Internal Zipper: An internal zipper protects from direct exposure, and this reduces drag. The zipper is also slightly longer than most, which reduces stress on the zipper and ultimately results in fewer failures.
Nano-SCS Silicone: This is the feature that is responsible for the extremely low surface resistance of the suit. It is also what makes the suit far more durable than other triathlon wetsuits. Don’t be fooled by other brands calling their suits silicone-treated. It is only the suits that are infused with this particular silicone composition that have gained the superior results.
Double and triple stitched, chemically bonded and heat tape re-enforced: This relates to the construction of the suits. All Synergy wetsuits are hand made to the highest quality standards. As a consequence, we have the best warranty in the business and the lowest return rate of any wetsuit company on the planet.
Replacement Warranty: We offer our customers a completely new wetsuit within the warranty period if you are not completely satisfied!
Synergy's Neoprene socks prevent injury to the sole of your foot when walking on rocky surfaces. These socks are form fitting which helps to minimize water entry while swimming.2mm neoprene and higher longer length effectively seals out water.
Synergy's Neoprene Swim Gloves provide all of the benefits of resistance training while preserving hand dexterity. The snug fitting neoprene protects you against the cold water.
The Synergy Tri Suit does everything and goes anywhere. It's advanced designed fabric repels water for non-wetsuit swims while optimizing breathable performance for cycling and running.
For the toes in the cold these covers made of 3mm neoprene keep out the chill. They are designed with an aerodynamic profile and a layer of insulation between your toes and the early morning cold. When it’s too warm for full shoe covers and cold enough to make your toes numb these covers are perfect. Slip them over your shoes in the fall and take them off in the late spring. Designed to fit conventional clipless pedals.